Tear your eyes away from August’s Total Eclipse long enough to snap the perfect photo for MIPA’s first Photo of the Month contest in the 2017-18 school year!
All you have to do:
1) Choose THE BEST PHOTO someone on your staff has taken from August 21-September 30.
- It should fit this month’s theme: “Once in a Lifetime”
- ONLY ONE PHOTO PER PUBLICATION
2) Submit using our easy online submission form (all you need is the photo file and a caption)
3) Submit entries NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, 9/30 at 11:59 p.m.
Winners will be announced by Oct. 10 and will be featured on MIPA’s social media and website.
Check out all the details here and DON’T FORGET–this is a super easy and fun way to recognize awesome Missouri student work throughout the school year before J Day!