Photo of the Month Contest
MIPA is offering students a monthly photo contest included FREE with your MIPA membership! Winners will be featured on MIPA’s website/social media and on J-Day 2019.
Photo of the Month Contests start NOW!
The school year is under way for most of our Missouri schools. It’s a “fresh start.” What does this idea look like at your school this year?
August/September Photo of the Month Theme:
Photos must be taken between August 10-September 28. All submissions are due at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 28. One photo submission per publication. Winners announced by October 10!
Contests close at 11:59 p.m. on the following dates:
- September 28
- October 31
- November 30
- December 23
- January 31
- February 28
- March 31
- April 30
- Every entry must be a photo taken since the deadline for the previous monthly contest and intended for publication in a school newspaper, yearbook, magazine, broadcast or website.
- Each entry should be student-produced work.
- Each publication is limited to ONE entry per month.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Image file size should not exceed 2MB and each photo needs an accompanying caption (copy and paste into the submission form).
- Look for a monthly theme that will be announced by an MIPA board member at the beginning of the month to help guide submissions.
- No critiques or feedback will be provided by the judges–this is solely a recognition event and must be run this way to make sure winners are announced by the 10th of the following month.