NEW Strat Comm Scavenger Hunt Coming to J-Day 2020

What do Justin Bieber and MIPA have in common? In addition to a love for YouTube, we’re both embracing changes this year.

In an effort to have students interact with their journalism peers from across the state, we are moving away from a traditional Write-Off contest. Students will have the opportunity to participate in a Strategic Communication Scavenger Hunt on the Mizzou campus.

Students will be working together in groups to complete journalism challenges at various locations across the Mizzou campus. They will be putting their interviewing, photography, writing, social media and broadcast skills to use. Students will be checking in via Social Media, and will be using their voices and skills to promote the importance of journalism in a fun and collaborative environment.

For more information, check your email from the ListServ.

To register students/sign up to volunteer, use the links below:

If you have students who are interested, please sign them up using the form below:

MIPA Strat Comm Scavenger Hunt Registration – closed due to cancellation of JDay 2020

*Member schools can sign up a maximum of six students per school. If you have multiple advisers/programs at your school, please make sure you do not register more than six students per school.

If you are interested in helping with the scavenger hunt, please sign up below (If we have enough volunteers, there may be an option for teachers to participate in the Scavenger Hunt):

Scavenger Hunt Volunteer Sign Up – closed due to cancellation of JDay 2020