Overall Yearbook Critique Service
MIPA is the only state organization to offer its members a critique service reviewing the entire yearbook publication each year. Experienced judges will offer feedback on photography, writing, editing, design and coverage. This service is included in your membership fees paid during the school year in which you produced the book. For example, we are now accepting 2017 yearbooks from our 2016-2017 paid member schools.
- 2018 Yearbook Overall Contest Instructions for 2016-2017 Yearbooks which will be recognized at the 2018 J Day.
- 2018 Yearbook Entry Form – Be sure to read the Instructions for details about this year’s contest.
- 2018 Yearbook Critique Rubric – Judges will use these criteria to review your yearbook.
- Spring – due postmarked by July 15, 2017
- Fall – due postmarked by Sept. 16, 2017