Overall Yearbook Critique Service
MIPA is the only state organization to offer its members a critique service reviewing the entire yearbook publication each year. Experienced judges will offer feedback on photography, writing, editing, design and coverage.
This service is included in your membership fees paid during the school year in which you produced the book. For example, we will soon. be accepting 2018 yearbooks from our 2017-2018 paid member schools.
- Yearbook Overall Instructions for 2017-2018 Yearbooks which will be recognized at the 2019 J Day.
- Yearbook Entry Form – Be sure to read the Instructions for details about this year’s contest.
- Yearbook Critique Rubric – Judges will use these criteria to review your yearbook.
DEADLINES FOR CRITIQUE ENTRIES:
- Spring – due postmarked by July 20, 2018
- Fall – due postmarked by Sept. 14, 2018