Apply for one of the annual Awards – SJOY, JTOY, EJE, AOY and more ready for applications

It’s time to launch the awards for outstanding work and support in the field of journalism education.

Each year MIPA recognizes seven individuals or companies for their exceptional work or inspiring contributions.

This year’s opportunities to be recognized or to nominate others for recognition include:

• MIPA Student Journalist of the Year – visit this webpage for details on a senior portfolio competition – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Journalism Teacher of the Year – visit this webpage for details on being recognized as an experienced journalism teacher – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Emerging Journalism Educator – if you are new to being a journalism teacher and already rocking this career, visit this webpage – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Administrator of the Year – this webpage details how to nominate that special administrator who has supported your programs – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Contributing Medium – maybe you have a business that has helped your program in some manner, nominate it here – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Taft Award – visit this webpage to nominate someone or an organization that has contributed much to journalism education – deadline Feb. 12, 2021
  • Knight Award – the Knights have defended or supported student press freedom in some manner, nominate from this webpage – deadline Feb. 12, 2021